Thursday, April 10, 2008

pace bene: my new website

This month I begin a new wider role looking for ways to encourage more new projects and conversations similar to mayBe. My new website pace bene: ian adams.info is now up and running, though I will still be blogging here from in the belly of the big fish. Please pass on the link to friends who you think might be interested.

'Pace Bene' are the key words from a Francisan blessing meaning something like 'peace and well-being.' I hope that everything I do will somehow, even in the smallest way, be linked to the possibility of bringing peace and well-being, creating shalom, and seeking God's-better-world-coming. The pic from the welcome page of the website is of James Esther Sam and Rachel on the beach in South Devon.

Pace Bene!

2 comments:

Matt said...

totally loving your site brother. will be blogging about it soon. as you know - my prayers are with you as you begin this exciting new chapter. peace!

Ian Adams said...

thanks Matt - your support and wise words are really important to me, and have often kept me going! and peace be upon you...